I played some golf yesterday and was trying to do some prep for the Member-Guest tournament that is this weekend. On my “prep” ball I shot an 81. I’m counting four shots that I’d never hit in a tournament. That being said – watch me on the day of the tournament count twelve strokes I could have cleaned up. HaHa.
On a good note – on 18 I asked my buddy Gary to take some video of myself and I hit the pin on 18. Tap in birdie.
So for my buddy Jem Doonan that jokes that there is never video of my swing – well here you go.
It looks like Comey wrote a memo about a dinner that he had with Trump and wrote that Trump asked if he could see his way into “letting this go.”
Can Trump go one day without something blowing up in his face?
Here’s my advice for Mr. Trump. You need to stop thinking of yourself as a monarch and viewing things as you’re in control of the people. Instead, think of it as it’s your job to serve ‘ALL’ the people.
That is what public service is all about.
Video from Paige Spiranac
Check out my answers to these questions at the times listed:
* Where am I from? How old am I? Where do I live? — 2:18
* How did I get into golf? — 2:27
* Where did I go to college? (And my college career) — 4:04
* How did I get big on social media? — 7:49
* How has my professional golf career been? — 9:33
* Why is cyberbullying so important to me? — 13:08
* What is cyberbullying? — 13:38
* What am I doing to help stop cyberbullying? — 15:55
* What are my goals for this year? — 17:13
It’s becoming the thing to do more of these videos. Good job with the first one.